Version 1 – Effective from 15 March 2021
Welcome to Smart Money Advice
Important information that you might like to know about us before we being our journey together.
Tactical Financial Advice Limited (FSP691671), trading as Smart Money Advice, holds a licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
Phillipa Janet Natta is a financial adviser (FSP67543), and is giving advice on behalf of Tactical Financial Advice Limited trading as Smart Money Advice.
Our contact details are as follows:
|OFFICE:||516 Pickering Rd, Tamahere|
|POSTAL ADDRESS:||P O Box 1166, Cambridge|
|PHONE:||07 9578190 or Janet’s mobile 021 02008645|
What we do
SMART MONEY ADVICE provides information and advice to clients about:
- Investment portfolio construction and management
- Planning for retirement
- Estate Planning
- Personal risk protection (personal insurance)
- Debt management (including mortgage advice)
- Cash management
These are the current investment providers that we choose to work with:
- Affluence Funds Management
- Antipodes Partners Limited
- APN Property Group
- Australian Ethical Investments
- AMP Capital Investors (NZ) Ltd
- ANZ Investment Services Ltd
- Booster Investment Management Ltd
- Castle Point Funds Managements Ltd
- Clearbridge RARE Infrastructure Ltd
- Fiducian Investment Management
- Services Ltd
- Fisher Funds Management Ltd
- Generate Wealth New Zealand Ltd
- Harbour Asset Management Ltd
- Hyperion Asset Management
- First NZ Capital
- India Avenue Investment Management
- Magellan Asset Management Ltd
- Maple-Brown Abbott Ltd
- MINT Asset Management
- Nikko Asset Management Ltd
- Pathfinder Asset Management
- Pengana Capital Ltd
- Perpetual Investment Management
- Platinum Investment Management
- Superannuation Investments Ltd
- Vanguard Investments Australia Ltd
- Worldwide Healthcare Trust
We also have access to a wide range of NZX50 and ASX investments and globally traded exchange traded funds.
These are the current insurance companies that we choose to work with:
- AIA New Zealand
- Cigna New Zealand
- nib New Zealand
- Partners Life
How we get paid
Smart Money Advice charges fees for financial advice provided to a client. The fee will depend on the scope of the advice provided. A quote will be provided to you at the end of our first meeting.
We charge ongoing fees for providing investment advice. The fees depend on the investments that are being recommended to you. The written statement of advice that you will be provided following our first meeting will clearly outline all of the ongoing fees to you.
Insurance companies pay commission if we are successful in placing an insurance policy for you. The amount of the commission depends on the amount of the insurance premium.
We follow an advice process that ensures that our recommendations are made on the basis of your circumstances and what you are hoping to achieve. We will always place your interests above our own. We undertake a compliance audit and a review of our compliance programme annually by a reputable compliance consultancy firm.
Complaints and dispute resolution process
If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service, please email email@example.com, ring us on 079578190 or write to us at P.O. Box 1166, Cambridge.
When we receive a complaint, we will consider your complaint and talk to you about how best to resolve it. We aim to resolve all complaints within 10 working days of receiving them.
If we can’t resolve your complaint or if you aren’t satisfied with the way that we propose to do so, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL). FSCL provides a free, independent dispute resolution service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint if we haven’t been able to. You can contact FSCL by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0800 347257. You can write to them at P O Box 5967, Wellington 6140.
Our duties as Financial Advisors
Smart Money Advice and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way we give advice. We are required to:
- Give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure that our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests.
- Exercise care, diligence and skill in providing you with advice
- Meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice)
- Meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we treat you as we should, and give you suitable advice)
The Code of Conduct standards can be read here: https://www.fma.govt.nz/assets/assets/code-of-professional-conduct-for-financial-advice-services.pdf.
You are welcome to contact us for more information regarding this.